Jacqui nearly didn’t make it to the altar – a fact even David acknowledged in the week leading up to their wedding.
“There was only a 2% chance of us walking down the aisle so there’s got be a 98% chance our wedding will be fabulous!?” he told her
It wasn’t cold feet that nearly stopped her, but a near fatal heart attack. If it hadn’t been for David’s quick thinking and decisive action Jacqui would have died. No question.
It was a dramatic chapter in their life that bought tears to the eyes of both speech makers and guests when recounted at the reception but I reckon 98 percent was the minimun chance of a fabulous wedding day, even if they hadn’t faced a life and death situation, because there is clearly more to them than that.
Heartfelt and quirky wedding photography in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and beyond by Xiss Photography